Dual Media Kilns for Ceramics & Glass Firings
Olympic Kilns Dual Media kilns are designed for firing ceramics and glass.
- Built with 3" brick for energy efficiency
- Firing temperature to 2350°F for high firing pottery and ceramic projects
- Lid element for glass fusing with an infinite switch that activates the element to the intensity the kiln operator desires.
- Dual Media 23", 28" and Oval wide models are equipped with a lid lift assist for easy opening and closing of the kiln lid.
The Dual Media kiln for ceramics come in two designs:
- Olympic's TopHat series built Raku style - built with a frame which supports the firing chamber and a hand crank that lifts the firing chamber for easy access to pieces.
- Stackable top-loading electric kilns which come apart for quick and easy moving without dismantling the entire electrical system. Cylindrical, Oval and Cube designs available.