Phone: 800-241-4400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dual Media Kilns for Ceramics & Glass Firings
Olympic Kilns Dual Media kilns are designed for firing ceramics and glass and feature:
- 3" brick for energy efficiency
- Firing level to 2350°F for high firing pottery and ceramic projects
- Lid element for glass fusing
- ON/OFF infinite switch that activates the lid element for an intensity the kiln operator desires.
The Dual Media kiln for ceramics come in two designs:
- Raku style with a frame and hand crank for easy access to pieces and simple opening and closing of the firing chamber
- Stackable top-loading electric kilns which come apart for quick and easy moving without dismantling the entire electrical system.
Dual Media 23", 28" and Oval models are equipped with a lid lift assist for easy opening and closing of the kiln lid.
Select models shown. Check price list for all Dual Media models available.